Plans that scale as you grow
Automatically deliver your community’s value direct to members. Unrestricted 30 day free trial. No credit card required. No commitment, cancel anytime.
GrowIdeal for fast growing Slack’s$49/monthStart your free trial
- Digests for 5,000 members
- Slack analyticsNEW
All Lowdown plans include:
Flexible sending frequencies
With Lowdown each member gets to decide if they want their digest every day, week, 2 weeks or month. And they can change it at anytime.
Unlimited digest issues
There’s no limit on how many digests each member can get, regardless of if they are sent every day, week or month.
Control over channels
Let your members receive the content they care about. They get to pick which channels they want to include in their digests.
Weekly digest report
Every Monday we send you a report in Slack letting you know how many digest were set up last week, and who by.
Easy ways to offer digests
We make it easy to get your members subscribed. Offer digests in any channel or via DM to everyone with a custom message.
Welcome new members
Replace GreetBot with Lowdown. Write a welcome message which is automatically sent to your new joins. Best of all it helps you capture their interest by asking if they’d like a digest.
Sort members by join date
Slack doesn’t let you order your members by the date they joined your community. Lowdown does.
All of your digests come from your community using your name and avatar. You can change your title and subject to match too.
SSL/TLS data encryption
Your security is important to us. We encrypt all data. Learn more about our approach to data security.
With our medium and large plans you get our all-new analytics.
- Discover which channels members subscribe to most
- Learn which posts are clicked most
- See how often digests are opened
Lowdown is loved by community members
- I'm part of a few Slack communities and I struggle to keep up, but I have FOMO that I'll miss useful content. Lowdown means I don't. It's a huge problem solver 🙌🏻Melissa Keizer Senior Designer at Rotor
- Lowdown has been a lifesaver. It helps me keep up with all the Slack channels I'm in.Nicola BrownFounder at Kokoro
- How did this not exist before?! Lowdown is superhelpful, especially when you're in a lot of Slacks and are time poor.Chris MurphyFounder at The School of Design
...and it blows community owners minds 🤯
Shoutout to @shylands if you haven't tried Lowdown, an email digest for your Slack users, you're missing out. This app is evolving quickly and is blowing my mind! https://t.co/jG9O0Lzdku Thanks for introducing us, @CommunityClubHQ @Commsor— Tristan Lombard (@TristanLombard2) December 11, 2020