Help busy people keep up with your Slack
Your members don't have time to read every channel—great posts get missed. Highlight them in autogenerated email digests.30 day free trial, no credit card required
Put your Slack content to work, automatically
Ensure key info is seen
Slack is busy, things get lost in the shuffle. Ensure valuable information gets seen.
Keep everyone aligned
Remind your members what's been happening and keep everyone pulling in the same direction.
Make your members feel great
Celebrate success stories and achievements and deliver them to your members inboxes.
Allow time to digest
Real-time chat is disposable. Give your members time to think before they react.
What our customers think
- I'm part of a few Slack communities and I struggle to keep up, but I don't like feeling like I've missed useful content so I generally have to find time to scroll through the various channels for updates - not great! Thank you for creating Lowdown, huge problem solver! 🙌🏻Melissa KeizerSenior Designer at Rotor
- Lowdown is awesome for a Slack group like ours that has a few hundred active users and a couple thousand other folks who don’t regularly read through Slack threads.BrandonCommunity Organiser at DEF
- You know you are onto a winner when people's first thought of your product is "why didn't this exist already?" Lowdown is one of those products.Andy BrownlieCTO at Digital54
- A great idea and product! I absolutely love it! Keeps our team engaged to what is going on within the company.Scott WylieCo-founder at PayHere
- Too busy to keep me eye on Slack, so this is exactly what I need! 👏Ciara BryansProduct Designer at Airpos
- How did this not exist before?! Lowdown is superhelpful, especially when you're in a lot of Slacks and are time poor.Christopher MurphyFounder at Designtrack
Tailor Lowdown to fit ANY use case
- Executive summarySent every Monday at 9amYour top-level are busy. A curated summary is a great way to keep them up-to-date.
- Key informationSent every day at 8amHandpick key information shared in Slack and deliver it to the members of your choice.
- Weekly reminderSent every Monday at 7amRemind your team at the start of each week what key information from last week.
- Culture updateSent every Monday at 9amHighlight posts that celebrate your teams culture and achievements.
- Reading listSent every Friday at 4pmDo lots of links get shared in your Slack? Send them to your members in a reading list.
- Investor updateSent every monthKeep your investors in the loop and engaged with what’s happening in your team.
- Exclusive benefitSent every 2 weeksOffer pro-level members an exclusive newsletter as an upgrade incentive.
- Personal content streamSent every day at 6pmCreate a private channel for yourself, add content and deliver it to your members.
- Job postsSent every Monday at 11amSend your community a weekly email digest of new jobs shared.
How your email digest is created from Slack
Automatic content analysis
Just tell Lowdown what to look for and it will automatically suggest key information to highlight.Learn how
Your handpicked posts
Simply react to any post in your Slack with 📣 to add it to Lowdown.Learn how
Delivered on your schedule to your members inboxes
Watch a demo(1:04)
Sit back and let Lowdown surface and share great posts
Don’t let key information get missed. Deliver your most valuable Slack posts to your members inboxes and ensure it's seen.Start your free trial
Want to know more?
- Learn about data protection
How we protect your data
We only keep record of data required to send or view your updates. It won't be used for anything else and it’s encrypted via SSL/TLS.
- View roadmap
What's coming next
Find out what we’re working on, vote for what you’d like to see added next and make your own suggestions.
- Read the guide
Get a more productive Slack
Learn how to set up your Slack to minimise distraction and increase productivity with our free guide.